Welcome to Rennes School of Business
The School provides a printing service when you are on campus.
It can be used for school or personal needs.
On Rennes Campus : The main two locations of the printers are in Building 1 (near Aloha Square) and in Building 4, (Library floor of the Learning Center)
On Paris Campus : The printers are located on the 1st floor and 4th floor.
HOW TO USE
First of all, you will need your student card.
Prints can be made using your Rennes School of Business e-mail address, or a USB flash drive.
/!\ Documents must respect the following : A4 or A3 dimensions, and PDF format /!\
Tutorials about how to use the printers are displayed in each of the locations.
When you arrive at school, and for each additional academic year, you get a welcome credit that allows you to print 100 pages/copies in black and white. If you wish to use more, you can recharge your balance to continue to use the service. (see below) Scans can be made free of charge, even if your balance is null.
RECHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THE PRINTING SERVICE
1) Click this link : Paybox Rennes SB.
2) The required credentials to sign in are the same as for the RennesSchoolOfBusiness Wi-Fi network : your student number in the form "ETU20xxxxxx" and the password you set up for it.
Note: If you don't already have a password, or if you forgot it, you can (re)set it on by clicking here:
Reset RSB Wi-Fi Password
You will receive an e-mail containing your username and a link to create a new password.
3) Once signed in, click on "Budget Recharge".
You will be able to choose the recharge amount (minimum: 2€), and then use a bank card of your choice to make the payment.
4) After the payment is successful, the recharge is instantly done on your student card.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR PROBLEM, PLEASE:
- Come to "Aloha Square", Building 1, first floor, for Rennes Campus
(For Paris campus, ask the main reception desk)
- Or submit a request via the Aloha website