We would like to share with you some useful information in case of :
Emergency on Rennes campus (ONLY)
You can contact the Technical Team in charge of the campus : 06 75 65 13 34
For Students in Rennes:
- SOS Médecin - Check the procedure - SOS Medecin
- Pontchaillou Hospital (general emergency) : - Phone : 02 99 28 43 21
- Adress : Hôpital Pontchaillou, 2, rue Henri Le Guilloux, 35033 Rennes
- Hôpital Sud (for gynaecology emergency) : - Phone : 02 99 26 67 87
- Adress : Hôpital Sud - CHU, 16 boulevard de Bulgarie, 35023 Rennes
We would also like to remind you the numbers to contact in case of emergency.
For Students in France:
-112: European emergency number, recommended for international students if you are facing any emergencies.
- 15: SAMU (emergency medical service) for medical emergencies.
- 17: Police.
- 18: Fire brigade for a dangerous situation or an accident.
- 114 for all emergencies by text message.