Welcome to Rennes School of Business
The School provides a Wi-Fi network dedicated to the students.
You can use it for your needs related to your programme, but also for your personal needs on both Rennes School of Business campus. (Rennes and Paris)
Get your Wi-Fi username and create/reset your Wi-FI password
Start by clicking here : RSB WiFi (re)set password
Submit your Rennes SB e-mail address and follow the instructions you receive on your mailbox.
The message will also contain your username, that is your student number ETU20xxxxxx
You can also do the steps above if you forgot your Wi-Fi password.
- Choose the network « RennesSchoolOfBusiness »,
- Enter your student number ETU20xxxxxx as the username, and the associated password.
- Never communicate your username or password. (even to other Rennes SB students or teachers)
- Do not use a shared connection (hotspot) with your phone, as it can affect the good function of the Wi-Fi for other people near you.
- Avoid the use of any proxy or VPN.
- Use Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome as your web browser for your school use.
- Avoid video streaming (ex: Netflix), or gaming.
If you have any question or problem, you can:
- Come to "Aloha Square", Building 1, first floor, for Rennes Campus
(For Paris campus, ask the main reception desk)
- Or submit a request via the Aloha website
Please sign in to leave a comment.