The second year of the Programme Grande Ecole is a year for CURIOSITY!
All students will follow these core modules at some point during their studies:
- Managing Diversity : An International Perspective
- Change Management in a Digital and Sustainable World
- Information Technology Management, and
- Strategic Formulation and Simulation.
If you select the 'S4 Abroad' option you will be able to select your Curiosity Pack for Semester 3.
You will be asked to select one of the 6 following "Curiosity Pack” options (PDF below):
- Sustainable Business (Sustainable Consumption; Sustainable Production Systems)
- Business Analytics (Strategy Analytics; Marketing Analytics)
- Finance (Corporate Finance; Financial Markets-Fundamentals). This pack is compulsory if you wish to enter the MSc in International Finance in PGE3
- Supply Chain Management (Operations Management; Principles of Purchasing).
- Geopolitics & International Affairs (Negotiation in a Complex World; Géopolitique de la Transition Numérique et Ecologique) - important: the courses in this pack are mainly in French.
- Risk Management (Introduction to Cybersecurity; Financial Risk Management)
If you select the S3 Abroad option (*only available to those ex-PGE1 students)
Your choice of Curiosity module will be:
- Finance (This pack is compulsory if you wish to enter the MSc in International Finance in PGE3),
- Human resources,
- Supply Chain,
- Information Systems
Plan ahead for your PGE3!
These packs will help you design your specialisation for the third year of PGE (PGE3).
> If you are interested in applying for one of these selective specialisations in PGE3, you will be asked to prepare an application that can convince the Programme Director. For this, we advise you:
- to obtain good academic grades during semester 3 (PGE2 S3),
- to build your CV in a coherent way based on your professional experience,
- to carefully choose your Curiosity Pack (for example, Finance is required for the MSc IF).
The Programme Directors can use these elements to make their selection.
Our course and programme options are regularly adapted to market and company needs.
For any technical issues, refer to IT QUESTIONS.