To be presented to the Final Examination Board and be awarded the BiM diploma, third year students must validate several end-of-studies requirements according to their profile - be it post IBPM1 & IBPM2 student, direct entry French Student, Double Degree Student, Exchange Student, or Free Market student.
You will find below information on the degree requirements and deadlines also available in the Student Handbook on WebRise (tab My student documents & Useful documents):
- The first language test (TOEIC Listening & Reading (785 pts) or TOEFL IBT exam (80 pts) ; or IELTS (6,5 pts)): 15/09/2022 – all BiM3 students.
- The Bachelor Dissertation: 10/05/2022 – all BiM3 students except BiM 3.4 Double Degree students with Bachelor Dissertation at home.
- The internship evaluation to be handed on: 31/08/2022 - all BiM3 students except BiM 3.4 Double Degree students with internship at home.
- The official transcript of the academic semester or year in a partner university: 01/09/2022 - only BiM3 students who entered the programme in year one and spent one semester or the whole year abroad.
- The in-company training periods:
- First year admission: 32 weeks
- Second year admission: 24 weeks
- Third year admission: 8 weeks
You may also refer to this page for further information on BiM3 courses according to the type of admission.