To be presented to the Final Examination Board and be awarded the BiM diploma, third-year students must validate several end-of-studies requirements according to their profile - whether they are post BiM1 & BiM2 students, direct entry French students, Double Degree students, Exchange students, or Free Market students.
Below, you will find information on the degree requirements and deadlines (also available in the Student Handbook on WebRise> My student documents> Useful documents):
- The first language test (TOEIC Listening & Reading (785 pts), TOEFL IBT exam (80 pts) or IELTS (6,5 pts)): 15/09/2022 – all BiM3 students.
- The Bachelor Dissertation: 10/05/2022 – all BiM3 students except BiM 3.4 Double Degree students with a Bachelor Dissertation at their home university.
- The internship evaluation: to be handed in on 31/08/2022 - all BiM3 students except BiM 3.4 Double Degree students with an internship at their home university.
- The official transcript of the academic semester or year in a partner university: 01/09/2022 - only for BiM3 students who entered the programme in the first year and spent one semester or the whole year abroad.
- The in-company training periods:
- First-year admission: 32 weeks
- Second-year admission: 24 weeks
- Third-year admission: 8 weeks
You may also refer to this page for further information on BiM3 courses according to the type of admission.