Guidelines to access Rennes SB Learning Center during the lockdown
Since November 06th, you can come to the Learning Center to borrow / return books or to work individually and connect to the Wifi of the school.
From Monday, November 30, 2020, you will also have the possibility to come and work in a group by making an appointment on the Aloha website.
To benefit from this service, we ask you to strictly respect the following rules:
- Maximum 6 persons per group
- Each person in the group must make their appointment online
- On-line reservation by block of 3 hours
- Wearing a mask is mandatory
- Social distancing of 1.50m
- Respect of on-site signage
- Consumption of drinks allowed provided that a strict distance of 1.50m is maintained between people
- No consumption of food
Any lack of respect observed will make it impossible for the student concerned to reserve a space again until the end of the confinement.
For more information: email@example.com
Guidelines to access Rennes SB buildings after the lockdown
|Respect social distancing measures and refrain from physical contact with others|
|Wear a mandatory facemask when on-site|
|Regularly wash your hands with soap or hydro-alcoholic gel during 30 seconds|
|Groups of more than 10 people are not allowed to meet anywhere on campus|
|Respect the one-way system implemented in building 1|
|No more than two people can use the lift at the same time, please use the stairs if possible|
|The dedicated meeting spaces must be reserved using MeetingBox (via Outlook)|