In this video I will help you get started as a new student with your registration process.
- The first step is to set up your email address.
Open a new web page and type office.com in the top search bar. If you already own another Microsoft Office account, you may directly arrive on the dashboard. In this case, you will have to log out to be able to log back in with another account.
Otherwise, you will land on this homepage.
- Click on “Sign in”.
- Type the Rennes SB email address you have been provided,
which is your firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Enter the temporary password you received per email,
- And create a new password.
- As this is your first login, you will have to secure your account by adding a phone number, an email address or setup a security question.
You are now on your Microsoft Office dashboard. Click on the Outlook application to open your mailbox. Please keep an eye on your mailbox as this is where you will receive every communication from the school.
- Once Microsoft Office has been setup, you will have the possibility to log in your Rise account.
Open a new web page and type rise.rennes-sb.com in the top search bar. You will be redirected to this popup page from Microsoft because the login credentials are linked.
- Type in your Rennes SB email address,
- And enter the personal password you have just created.
Depending on your program and situation, you may have one, two or three tabs available on your Rise dashboard. You will at least have the tab “Registration” and maybe “My spoken languages menu” and “My OFL”.
Each available tab contains a form that needs to be filled.
After completing the registration form, you will receive an email on your Rennes SB mailbox to let you know if it is complete or if anything is missing.
Though, be aware that these registration forms are being manually verified by our teams, so please be patient about the reception delay of the confirmation email.
Also, your student schedule will be available on your Rise dashboard around the end of august.
And that’s it!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the IT department by email or over the phone. We will be happy to help you!