If your face difficulties to log into Rise and finish your registration, read this article or watch the video below.
1. FIND YOUR CREDENTIALS
First, open your personal email address and find the email named "Let's get prepared for the registration". If you do not find it, don't forget to search your spam, deletes and promotion inboxes.
This email contains:
- your Rennes SB email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- a temporary password for the email account
- your Rise username (ETU********)
2. SETUP YOUR RSB EMAIL ADDRESS
Before trying to access your Rise account, you will need to setup your Rennes SB email address. This mailbox is hosted my Office365 and gives you access to the entire package (like Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook...).
- Open a new webpage and type www.office.com in the top search bar
- Click on Login
- Enter your Rennes SB email address and temporary password (mentioned in step 1)
- Once you are logged in your office365 dashboard > click on Outlook
This is your designated inbox for all your Rennes SB communications. You should check it regularly.
3. SETUP YOUR RISE ACCOUNT
Now you will need to create a password for your Rise account, please follow these steps carefully:
Open a new web tab and type www.tools.rennes-sb.com
Enter your Rennes SB email address (not a personal email address )
You will receive an email (which can take a few minutes to arrive)
Click on "Reset Password" and create a new password
Wait a few minutes (for Rise to actualize the password)
Now, open www.rise.rennes-sb.com
Username: ETU******** (mentioned in step 1)
Password: the one you just created
Once you are logged in, click on the menu tab Registration > My registration > Complete my 2020/2021 registration form.