A variety of “5 minutes a day” ways for improving your English this summer, suggested here!
1. Dive into last year’s (PGE Programme) reference books, listed here:
These books are all accessible online. All you need to do is connect to https://rise.rennes-sb.com. Enter your personal details, then click on “Useful Information & Links” & then onto “Learning Center (remote access)” and start the search!
MARKETING INSIGHTS and CONSUMER EXPERIENCE:
Armstrong, G. and Kotler, P. and Opresnik, MO. (2016). Marketing: An introduction. (13th edn). Pearson. [eBook available].
LEADING PEOPLE AND TEAMS:
Robbins, S. and Judge, T. (2018). Organizational Behavior. (18th edn). Pearson Education. [eBook available for 17th edn].
PRINCIPLES OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT:
Chopra, S. and Meindl, P. (2018). Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning and Operation. (7th edn). Pearson. [eBook available for 6th edn]
ISBN-13: 978-9353065966 (the previous edition is also accepted)
PRINCIPLES OF FINANCE:
Brealey, R.A., Myers, S.C. (2019). Principles of Corporate Finance. (13th edn). McGraw-Hill Higher Education. [eBook available for 12th edn].
2. Check out the contents of this Open Source : https://www.core-econ.org
All that you always wanted to know about Economic Behaviour 😊.
3. Watch your favorite Netflix series in English of course.
4. Keep in touch about world news with BBC’s pod casts, https://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts
5. Read about your favorite sports, music, hobbies in the International Press for FREE!
All you have to do is connect to https://rise.rennes-sb.com. Enter your personal details, click on “Useful Information & Links”, then onto “Learning Center (remote access)” & look out for “Base de Données” and “Europresse”.
6. At your own risk: have fun and develop your cooking skills by following recipes written in English.
7. Watch Ted Talks, in English. https://www.ted.com/talks
8. Any question you want to ask a member of Staff in RennesSB? Ask it in English!