A variety of ways for improving your English this summer:
1. Check out the contents of this open-access resource : https://www.core-econ.org
All that you always wanted to know about Economic Behaviour 😊.
2. Watch your favorite Netflix series - in English, of course.
4. Read about your favorite sports, music, hobbies in the International Press for FREE!
All you have to do is connect to https://rise.rennes-sb.com. Enter your personal details, click on “Useful Information & Links”, then onto “Learning Center (remote access)” & look out for “Base de Données” and “Europresse”.
5. At your own risk: have fun and develop your cooking skills by following recipes written in English.
6. Watch Ted Talks, in English. https://www.ted.com/talks
7. Work on your written and speaking skills by communicating in English with Rennes SB staff.
8. Dive into last year’s (PGE Programme) reference books, listed here:
These books are all accessible online. All you need to do is connect to https://rise.rennes-sb.com. Enter your personal details, then click on “Useful Information & Links” & then onto “Learning Center (remote access)” and start the search!
MARKETING INSIGHTS and CONSUMER EXPERIENCE:
Armstrong, G. and Kotler, P. and Opresnik, MO. (2016). Marketing: An introduction. (13th edn). Pearson. [eBook available].
LEADING PEOPLE AND TEAMS:
Robbins, S. and Judge, T. (2018). Organizational Behavior. (18th edn). Pearson Education. [eBook available for 17th edn].
PRINCIPLES OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT:
Chopra, S. and Meindl, P. (2018). Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning and Operation. (7th edn). Pearson. [eBook available for 6th edn]
ISBN-13: 978-9353065966 (the previous edition is also accepted)
PRINCIPLES OF FINANCE:
Brealey, R.A., Myers, S.C. (2019). Principles of Corporate Finance. (13th edn). McGraw-Hill Higher Education. [eBook available for 12th edn].