Rennes School of Business adapts its organisation and its tools to enrich the student experience.
For the September 2020 start of term, Rennes SB has chosen to make its teaching methods more flexible in order to ensure an optimal learning environment. This guarantees educational continuity for all, with regard to the currently known predictions linked to local, national and international health restrictions/limitations.
We will provide a wide range of educational formats to adapt to all scenarios. As of the start of the school year, four methods will be offered: Face to face, eLive, virtual classes and lessons delivered in reverse classes (“flipped learning”). Using face-to-face and distance methods simultaneously ensure a synergistic approach to offer the best student experience.
2020/2021 start of term dates at Rennes School of Business:
Monday, September 7, 2020
- PGE1 (subject to non-modification of the CPGE competition calendar)
- PGE2 in work-study programme
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Thursday, September 10, 2020
- PGE2 (new entrants : AST2, ASTi, Fast Track)
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- PGE2 progression (ex-PGE1 2019)
Friday, September 18, 2020
- MSc MPCCD (Creative Project Management, Culture & Design)
Monday, September 21, 2020
- MSc IE (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)
- PGE3 work-study students (distance-learning group)
Monday September 28, 2020
- MSc (Master of Science)
- PGE3 DBM (ISEN - Brest)
- PEC (Pathway to Excellence Certificate) & SMIM (« Master in Management » specialised - HBBA 2nd year)
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- PGE3 Double Degree
- IBPM3 & IBPM UGTCL3
(exchange Students "Undergraduate Transfer Credits" - level 3) & DD (double-degree)
Thursday, October 1, 2020
- PGTC (Postgraduate Transfer Credit)
Monday, October 5, 2020
- PGE3 "classic" (INSA /ISEN double-degree and exchange)
The WEI is maintained provided that the Covid situation evolves favorably and that sanitary measures and regulations allow gatherings of this type in good conditions by the start of the school year.