Located 10 minutes from the city centre of Rennes, in Brittany, the Rennes School of Business campus offers an advantageous framework within which to live and work. Accessible 24 hours a day, 6 days a week, the school buildings are adapted to educational requirements as well as to student life.
- 27 000 m² campus, open 24 hours a day (Building 1), 6 days a week
- 4 buildings
- lecture theatres, from 50 to 400 places
- 1 covered walkway, the “Rue des Entrepreneurs”
- offices for each students association
- 1 multimedia resource centre
- 1 language resource centre
- 1 business incubator (Innostart)
- 20 000 books and 150 magazines (50% in English) in the library (Building 4)
- 5 500 journals on line from the main international databases on Management
- 3 sports halls
- 1 outdoor sports field
- 1 music room
- 1 student club
- 1 large cafeteria
- 1 students residence
Each student has Wifi Internet access to the Business School’s intranet, the Learning Center website and e-learning services.
The practice of sport by students is encouraged via a number of student unions and associations and also the availability on campus of sports facilities, comprising two gyms and training rooms.
The BDS Sports Office promotes sporting activity on a daily basis via 13 different supervised disciplines and manages all such related events throughout the school. These take the form of weekly training sessions, the management of the school gyms, running and guidance of team participation in competitions and the organisation of events. In addition to day-to-day activities, the BDS also stages one-off events such as the TIME inter-association tournament,the Soccer Cup and Handisport Day.
The school has its own self-service restaurant (at the student's expense in the same way as a university restaurant). The cafeteria prepares sandwiches and snacks in case of a busy schedule.
It is possible to eat indoors as well as outdoors, weather-permitting!