French version at the end of the article
Located 10 minutes from the city centre of Rennes, in Brittany, the Rennes School of Business campus offers an advantageous framework within which to live and work. Accessible 6 days a week, the school buildings are adapted to educational requirements as well as to student life.
- 27 000 m² campus, accessible 6 days a week
- 4 buildings
- Lecture theatres, ranging from 50 to 400 places
- 1 covered walkway, the “Rue Intérieure”
- Offices for each students association
- 1 multimedia resource centre
- 1 language resource centre
- 1 business incubator (Innostart)
- 20 000 books and 150 magazines (50% in English) in the library (Building 4)
- 10 000+ online journals from the main international databases on management and a collection of eBooks
- 3 sports rooms
- 1 outdoor sports court
- 1 music room
- 1 student club
- 1 large cafeteria
- 1 students residence
Each student has WiFi Internet access to the Business School’s intranet, the Learning Center website and e-learning services.
Students at Rennes SB are encouraged to participate in sports by a number of student unions and associations and the sports facilities that are available on campus.
The BDS Sports Office promotes sporting activity on a daily basis through different organised activities and manages the sports-related events that take place within the school. These include weekly training sessions, the management of the school gyms, the organisation and team participation in various inter-school competitions and the organisation of events. In addition to day-to-day activities, the BDS also stages one-off events such as the TIME inter-association tournament, the Soccer Cup and Handisport Day.
The school has its own self-service restaurant (at the student's expense like a university restaurant). The cafeteria prepares sandwiches and snacks that can be picked up in between classes if you have a busy schedule.
It is possible to eat both indoors and outdoors, weather permitting!