Rennes SB Campus is opened since June 8th 2020.
We are delighted to inform you that Rennes SB will re-open to students on Monday June 8th 2PM.
Only Building 1 will be open under certain conditions (Monday to Friday from 9AM-5PM).
If you want to access the building 1 you will have to book a space, please follow the steps below:
- Call the phone switchboard (02 99 54 63 63) from Monday June 8th 2PM
or send us an email on email@example.com
- Choose option #1 "i am a student" then the option #7
- Pick the booking option at your requested date
- The Bloomberg room will remain closed until further notice
- The association office will remain closed until further notice, if you need to retrieve some items there please follow the steps above.
Guidelines to access Rennes SB Building 1
after you booked a slot
|Respect social distancing measures and refrain from physical contact with others|
|Wear a mandatory facemask when on-site|
|Regularly wash your hands with soap or hydro-alcoholic gel during 30 seconds|
|Groups of more than 10 people are not allowed to meet anywhere on campus|
|Respect the one-way system implemented in building 1|
|No more than two people can use the lift at the same time, please use the stairs if possible|
|The dedicated meeting spaces must be reserved using MeetingBox (via Outlook)|