All Rennes SB teams, on campus and abroad, are fully mobilized. This page will be updated regularly, depending on the information available.
The School takes the safety of students and staff very seriously and on top of the rigorous national regulations, we have additionally put into place the following actions to ensure a safe environment:
- Since January 20th, a special COVID19 management unit was created
- Over the last two weeks, daily meetings are being held to take actions and immediate measures to prevent from any risk
- We have advised staff, faculty and students to cancel any planned trips to high-risk zones (including outgoing exchange students)
- We have required that any person linked to the school having travelled to these high- risk zones stay in quarantine for a specified period (14 days)
These strict measures as well as our meticulous and regular follow-up have allowed us to remain free of any declared cases on campus.
Dr. Thomas FROEHLICHER Dean and General Director
If you have any question related to this situation, please contact the Aloha Team:
- All Rennes SB classes are now in Virtual Classroom : visit the post to know all the details