For MSc/ MAIB students, a Grade Point Average (GPA / weighted according to ECTS) of 2 at the end of semesters 1 & 2 is required for graduation. If the annual GPA is below 2, you will have to retake at least one module with the lowest grade the following year and pay the fees for the modules taken.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to pay anything to retake exams? If yes, how much?
- What is the minimum attendance required?
- What if my GPA is less than 2?
- If I failed for the validation, do I have another chance for it?
- When is the last date to submit my language test score?
- What are the internship requirements for MSc students?
- How many credits do I need to validate my master’s?
- Who are exempted from submitting language test scores?
- What is the language requirements for French students for master validation?
- Do I need to do an internship to validate my master’s?