Finding an internship is like finding a job. It is possible that things won't happen as you wish they will. You should not wait for the deadline to react and get worried. You must have a B or C plan if you are not able to reach the A plan. At some point, you must broaden your seeking criteria (geography, position, sector, salary, ...) if you realize that the A plan strategy doesn't work. You cannot tell us "I didn't find any internship". We can help you to broaden your criteria and adapt your strategy, if needed during a 1-to-1 career counselling session if you feel alone in this process. Search for job information on HigherEd, GoinGlobal, LinkedIn, Indeed frequently, which are accessable on your RISE, you can also search for job information on Google
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to renew my internship with the same company?
- I didn't find any internship anywhere and the deadline is approaching. What do I do?
- I just started an internship but I found a full time job. What are my options?
- I just started an internship but I found another internship that is more interesting. What are my options?
- I got a job in a company, do I still have to do an internship?
- Can I do two internships in the same company?
- I am an international student, can I do more than one internship?
- Can Career Services department push my CV to the alumni network so that I can get an internship/job if they are interested in my profile?
- I need help with my CV/LinkedIn profile. Whom do I approach in the Career Services Department?
- Are there any videos or websites that help me prepare for my interviews?