Yes, it is always possibe but it's a hunting process and it requires perseverance. But, if you don't speak French and you really want to work in France, your very first stage to optimize your search is to learn French! There will always be some companies who will be open to recruit non-French speaking professionnals, but it's not common. On our side, we are doing our best to identify/create new opportunities.You can also refer to Alumni Network for help. As a Rennes SB student, you are already part of the Alumni Network. Please sign in and enjoy the ride: https://www.rennes-sb-alumni.com/gene/main.php Otherwise, you can go on the Rennes SB LinkedIn profile.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to renew my internship with the same company?
- I didn't find any internship anywhere and the deadline is approaching. What do I do?
- I just started an internship but I found a full time job. What are my options?
- I just started an internship but I found another internship that is more interesting. What are my options?
- I got a job in a company, do I still have to do an internship?
- Can I do two internships in the same company?
- I am an international student, can I do more than one internship?
- Can Career Services department push my CV to the alumni network so that I can get an internship/job if they are interested in my profile?
- I need help with my CV/LinkedIn profile. Whom do I approach in the Career Services Department?
- Are there any videos or websites that help me prepare for my interviews?