We "give you the keys" to lead successfully by yourself your own seeking process. We offer our students a wide range of comprehensive career activities aiming at pushing as much information as we can for example, we have: group career workshops, 1-to-1 career counselling, regular career events on the campus, yearly recruitment forum, 3 Rennes SB job portals with thousands of local and international opportunites (Jobteaser, HigherEd, GoinGlobal), link with Alumni network to give you assistance.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to renew my internship with the same company?
- I didn't find any internship anywhere and the deadline is approaching. What do I do?
- I just started an internship but I found a full time job. What are my options?
- I just started an internship but I found another internship that is more interesting. What are my options?
- I got a job in a company, do I still have to do an internship?
- Can I do two internships in the same company?
- I am an international student, can I do more than one internship?
- Can Career Services department push my CV to the alumni network so that I can get an internship/job if they are interested in my profile?
- I need help with my CV/LinkedIn profile. Whom do I approach in the Career Services Department?
- Are there any videos or websites that help me prepare for my interviews?