It can takes one month and half to receive your 1st OFII letter. And it can takes one month and half more to get your confirmation letter for the OFII appointment, which will provide information about the appoinmtent time and the necesscary documents you should bring.
Articles in this section
- What documents do I need to get an APS/job seeker's permit ?
- I am in PGE 2 and I have to do PGE 3. What is the visa procedure for me?
- Can I go to my home country and come back to France with récépissé?
- Can I travel in Europe with récépissé?
- I lost my passport in France, what do I do now?
- I don't speak French. How do I communicate with the OFII people?
- I don't have an address in Rennes. How do I get APS?
- I just finished my MSc and found an internship in another European country. What do I do now?
- Can I work full time with APS?
- What is APS?