- In your Rise space from January 25, 2:00 PM, to February 5, 2024, 2:00 PM.
- Wishes recorded at the OFL closing date commit you and are the only ones taken into account.
- In case a wish is not made within the OFL timeframe, you will be considered absent from the OFL and will no longer be able to apply for a selective program, whether Full Time or Work Study.
- To record your OFL choice, don't forget to click on "Save" and "Next" at the bottom of your screen! Your final choices will be visible in Rise, and the confirmation of wishes will be sent to you by email.
In line with the strong strategy of strengthening business expertise, it has been decided to increase the spots in the graded Masters, reallocating the initially open spots on the PGE3 RBD and PGE3 DBM tracks.
During the OFL, on your application file, you will be asked to indicate your ideal campus. The campus will be assigned to you by a committee and will be based on:
- The location of your work study,
- The number of remaining spots on the preferred campus indicated.
- You are admitted in the main list => you can sign an apprenticeship contract on a priority basis until May 19, 2024, at midnight. From May 20, 2024, the waiting list will open, and the "first-come, first-served" rule will be implemented. You can contract with a company within the limit of available spots in your programme
- You are admitted to the waiting list => you will be informed in early March that you are admitted to this list, which will open from May 20, 2024, in the morning. You can contract from this date following the "first-come, first-served" rule within the limit of available spots.
- You are not admitted to a work study position => you switch to your second choice.
On July 5, you must confirm to us either:
- Your desire to continue on the Work Study program, and in this case, you will have up to three months after the start of the intake to contract (within the limit of available spots).
- Your desire to switch back to the full-time/initial programme.
- You continue your education without a company, meaning you continue to attend classes according to the same schedule as the work-study, however, the business weeks can be dedicated to either an alternating internship or a part-time job. (Note : you will have to pay tuition fees).
- You can request to defer your education, subject to compliance with the graduation deadline. When the favorable opinion is pronounced, the student on academic year deferral does not retain his place for a PGE3/Master Work Study programme and must reapply the following year for selection.
- Students who have not acquired the 240 ECTS at the end of PGE2 cannot join a Graded Master or a Graded Master Work Study (in the case where an work study contract is being signed, this would lead to cancellation of the work study and the contract).
- Subject to progress in PGE3, students can follow the PGE3 RPI/NBDM track or choose a gap year if not done.
- Students completing their semester 4 internationally must present their UP transcript validating 30 ECTS upon transmission by the Partner University and no later than October 21 for validation of the PGE2 verdict.
- Students on a Hybrid track will complete their semester 5 at Rennes SB and can select and follow modules from the Master program of their choice and according to the proposed list (Note: Hybrid tracks do not open to a double diploma in Master programs).
- For Master's Programmes/PGE3 work study and Full-Time Masters:
o First week of March via your webrise
- For Double Degree programmes at a partner university in France:
o Refer to the Roadbook 2024-2025
- For PGE3 DD Abroad programmes:
o The OFL choice of Partner Universities will take place from February 22 to 26, 2024.
Note: The final decision, considering the PGE2 verdict and the obtaining of the required credits, will be communicated at the pace of the Exam Boards => from mid-March to late July.
Note: We draw students' attention to the admission prerequisite for the 2nd year of Master (M2), which requires the acquisition of 240 ECTS.